Our client designs, finances, conceives, and operates industrial ecosystems across Africa. All of their industrial ecosystems include world-class integrated logistics services ensuring greater competitiveness. Through their industrial hubs, they seek to contribute to the development of more competitive economies and more equitable societies for tomorrow, helping achieve greater income equality in Africa. They are working on multiple ongoing activities across Africa through strategic partnerships with African governments.
For one of their flagship sustainability investments in Electric Mobility, in Benin, we are looking to onboard a Head of HR.
Are you a strong HR professional that has experience of working in multicultural environment, building teams, putting the right people in the right places, pushing growth, culture, and communication, implementing processes and procedures whilst rolling out in several African countries? Then this could be for you.
Design, develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy including but not limited to:
- An onboarding process to scale
- Compensation and Benefits
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management and Employee Relations
- Talent Management and Organizational Development
- HR software and Processes
- Data Management and Reporting
- Legal Compliance
Other HR Related Projects
What we are looking for:
- At least 15 years’ experience in HR
- A candidate that has at least 10 years’ experience in managerial roles
- Experience handling a headcount of 1000+
- Experience working in an international environment (managing expats) and that rolled out into several countries or regions
- A background of working and living in Africa
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to work with a diverse team
- Strong ethics and personality
What is on offer:
- Being part of an organisation that is a frontrunner when it comes to achieve greater income equality in Africa
- Being part of an inspirational team that is supportive and drives you forward
- Great growth potential in a fast-scaling business
- A competitive package including expat housing, schooling fees, transport, travel and living allowance plus much more
Are you interested in becoming a Head of HR (E-Mobility) in Benin? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.