We're seeking a Talent Acquisition Lead/Specialist to work closely with management and employees "on the front line" in a fast-growing, multinational business. This role needs to have a basic understanding of core textile and integrated functions. The core focus of the HR Business Partner (Talent Acquistion) is to source, attract, interview & identify prospective employee in a scaling business in strict timelines (both technical and functional roles), while always ensuring they align with the company's business objectives.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source and screen potential candidates through various channels (e.g. social platforms, professional networks and referrals)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
What we are looking for:
- At least 6 years’ experience in HR or Talent Acquisition with a core focus on Talent Acquisition
- Experience of recruiting in the textile industry
- Experience working in an international environment
- A background of working and living in Africa
- Fluent in English. Familiarity with French is highly advantageous.
- A hands-on approach and operational capabilities
- A candidate with strong ethics and personality
What is on offer:
- Being part of an organisation that is a frontrunner when it comes to achieve greater income equality in Africa
- Being part of an inspirational team that is supportive and drives you forward
- Great growth potential in a fast-scaling business
- A competitive package including expat housing, schooling fees, transport, travel and living allowance plus much more
Are you interested in becoming a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Textiles) in Benin ? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.