Our client designs, finances, conceives, and operates industrial ecosystems across Africa. All of their industrial ecosystems include world-class integrated logistics services ensuring greater competitiveness. Through their industrial hubs, they seek to contribute to the development of more competitive economies and more equitable societies for tomorrow, helping achieve greater income equality in Africa. They are working on multiple ongoing activities across Africa through strategic partnerships with African governments.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to manage all hiring activities for corporate functions across various projects including the cashew business, port operations, e-mobility, textile and more. This role is based onsite in Benin.
Are you a strong HR professional that has experience of working in a multicultural environment, building teams, putting the right people in the right places, pushing growth, culture, and communication, implementing processes and procedures whilst rolling out in several African countries? Then this could be for you.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through various online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Organize and attend in person job fairs and recruitment events
- Determine selection criteria via job descriptions and interview questions
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Lead employer branding initiatives and foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Collaborate with global HR team and support in growing the team across projects
What we are looking for:
- 6-10 years experience in talent acquisition with a focus on proactive sourcing (headhunting)
- Generalist experience working on diverse roles in various industries e.g. manufacturing, logistics/shipping, agriculture, textile, energy, sustainability etc.
- Experience working in a recruiting agency/staffing firm preferred
- Experience managing staffing agencies for high volume recruiting preferred
- Bi-lingual (working knowledge of English and French)
- Experience and ability to work in an international, diverse environment
- A background of working and/or living in Africa
- Flexible approach and open to change
- Confident personality with a bias for action
What is on offer:
- Being part of an organisation that is a frontrunner when it comes to achieve greater income equality in Africa
- Being part of an inspirational team that innovates and drives you forward
- Great growth potential in a fast-scaling business
- A competitive package with benefits including settling allowance, flight tickets, car and fuel allowance, medical insurance.