MANAGING DIRECTOR – INSURANCE BROKERS - ANGOLA
A leading COMMERCIAL INSURANCE COMPANY in ANGOLA is looking for a Managing Director to run THE BUSINESS.
A strong background in commercial insurance with A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS experience in managing an Insurance Brokerage, and leading a successful business with a major is required.
Excellent opportunity for someone to take charge in this business, move it to the next level, and develop their career accordingly.
SKILL SET REQUIRED:
• Visionary leadership
• Ability to motivate a workforce
• Effective management and delegation
• Communication and negotiation
• PR and presentation skills
• Understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
• Strong financial acumen
• Planning and forecasting
• In depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments
• Complex problem solving
• Effective decision making
MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS in a senior INSURANCE LEADERSHIP ROLE in a large well known Brokerage.
PLEASE NOTE: applications from individuals without the required Insurance Experience will NOT be considered.
Are you interested in becoming a Managing Director in Angola? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.