Tampico Beverages, a growing multi-national company with corporate offices in Chicago, has an immediate opportunity for Business Consultant-Southern and Eastern Africa
ABOUT US: Bottling Irresistible
Besides being one of the top selling brands of Refrigerated Juice Drinks available in groceries across America and around the world, we are a team of dedicated people focused on bringing our consumers the best tasting, highest quality products at the best value. Please visit our website at www.tampico.com for more information.
Our employees are some of the best and brightest individuals in the food and beverage industry!
The Business Consultant Southern and Eastern Africa is responsible for creating and leading strategies for the company’s business in the assigned territory and managing existing business and new markets. This position will focus on accelerating volume growth and market share through the creation and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives. The Business Consultant will directly manage relationships with Board of Directors, CEO’s, General Managers and Brand Managers of bottlers, licensees including their distributors, Wholesalers, Key accounts operating in the assigned region. This position will report to the International Sales Director of Africa & Middle East.
• Manage strategic partnerships/relations with our bottlers/licensees and their distributors, Key accounts, Wholesalers and work closely with the licensee to expand distribution and reach through an Advantaged Route-To-Market
• Negotiate and establish annual performance criteria including volume and distribution goals, retail pricing, and sales and marketing initiatives with each bottler in the assigned region
• Develop long term strategic objectives, including planning accurate forecasts and focusing on executing value driving initiatives, particularly at retail
• Lead and coordinate with the bottlers, the development of new packaging, distribution routes, flavor extensions and other innovative initiatives that will strengthen the brand’s market presence and increase volume and market share growth
• Analyze national market data reports (Nielson/Euromonitor) and the competitive set to assist the bottlers in setting retail pricing and develop sales and marketing plans to stay competitive in market
• Manage sales promotional budget and work with the Marketing Department to establish a marketing budget for the region
• Coordinate with the bottler’s sales and marketing teams to develop action plans designed to achieve the company’s volume and market share objectives in the different trade channels
• 3-5 years’ experience in the FMCG, specially food and beverage industry, Direct Store Delivery (DSD), Sales and Business development in Eastern and Southern Africa Region
• Bachelors Degree Required; Master’s Preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Office Experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Financial and analytical abilities
• Broad understanding and ability to interpret syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI, CCR)
• Bilingual in English and French / English and Portuguese
• Ability to travel 50% of time
• Must currently reside in Kenya or Angola
Are you interested in becoming a Business Consultant Southern and Eastern Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.