EVP Africa & Central America
Drive our growth and lead delivery of our mission in key markets
The Executive Vice President Africa & Central America (EVP ACA) is part of the top Management with overall responsibility for all operating assets and business development within the regions of Africa and Central America. The EVP ACA shall ensure shareholders secure a long-term return on their investments by reducing the risk associated with hydropower development, acquisitions and operations. Further, the role will promote the highest possible standards of ethical business conduct across all activities are aligned with our Business Principles and Code of Conduct. The position will be seated at SN Power’s hub in Africa, which is yet not established, and extensive travelling is expected for this role.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Budget and result responsibility
- Evaluation of market opportunities
- Regulatory compliance and risk management
- Project identification, development & investment, and/or acquisition
- Negotiate agreements
- Close approved investments
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Build and develop the capabilities needed in the region
- A strong academic background (degree level education)
- Leadership experience in comparable developing economies (ideally in Africa)
- Relevant commercial experience at a comparable level
- Ideally energy related and/or infrastructure experience
- Project delivery and asset management experience
- Experience opening new markets in developing countries
What we offer
- Drive investments in the fast-growing renewable energy sector
- Contribute to sustainable development and economic growth in developing countries
- Join a truly international company
- Work for an investment company with more than USD$2B Equity under Management
- A lean and dynamic multicultural working environment
We look forward to hearing from you
In this assignment we cooperate with Mercuri Urval, a leading global Executive Search & Advisory Firm.
For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About us/the client
SN Power is a growing international renewable energy company with projects and operations in South-East Asia, Africa and Central America. They invest on commercial terms and are committed to social and environmental sustainability throughout their business. SN Power is a long-term industrial investor in the hydropower sector. Their business model is based on active ownership, the transfer of Norwegian Hydropower expertise, and responsible, sustainable development of renewable energy. They emphasize close cooperation with all stakeholders - financial, governmental, industrial and particularly local communities. They maintain high social, environmental and ethical standards in all our activities.
Are you interested in becoming an Executive Vice President Africa & Central America? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.