Turing uses machine learning and automation to source and match exceptional software engineers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies that are hiring for remote software positions. 100+ companies including those backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, Andreessen, Benchmark, Founders Fund, Kleiner, Bloomberg, Lightspeed, and Bessemer have hired Turing engineers.
We recently raised a $32 Million Series B from a number of A-list investors from the Silicon Valley and other parts of the world, and have grown over 17x in the last year. Turing was recently featured in America's best startup Employers by Forbes, 2021 and listed among the Top 10 most innovative workplace companies of 2021.
Turing is led by successful repeat founders Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan, whose last A.I. company leveraged elite remote talent and had a successful acquisition. (Techcrunch story). Our engineering leadership team comprises former leaders from Facebook, Google and Linkedin. Turing is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, right at the heart of the Silicon Valley and works with talented remote team members from 50+ countries around the world.
We are looking to hire a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist, who will be responsible for hiring across different geographies. The ideal candidate is a self motivated, go-getter with impeccable communication skills, and is ready to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. We are looking for someone who have expertise in providing an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
- Coordinating with business managers to identify staffing needs
- Developing sourcing strategy and source potential candidates through various portals and channels
- Reviewing job applications to identify high-potential candidates
- Screening / Conducting interviews with talent to assess their fit to the company and the role
- Designing job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Keeping candidates information updated in Turing's platform
- Providing feedback and following up with candidates
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Regularly monitoring and growing Turing's Talent pipeline.
- Proven work experience of at least 1 year as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Graduation in any stream is required (MBA in HR will be preferred)
- Hands-on experience with end to end recruitment cycle using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience closing senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages leveraging experience with competing for top tech talent (Good to have experience)
- Solid history of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor. A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making & negotiation skills
- Hungry for career growth
Fulltime - 5 days a week (Mon to Fri)
(Working Hours: Must be able to overlap 3-4 hours with United States time zones, since our major stakeholders are based out of the U.S.A)
Remote work and Global exposure
Are you interested in becoming a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Turing? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.