Flexible work times & remote work is possible
Offices: Netherlands (Heerenveen), Zanzibar or Tanzania (Arusha), Spain (Barcelona)
Department : Safari Sales
Company : Paradise & Wilderness (P&W) Group
Paradise & Wilderness Group is a fast growing organisation. Specialized in Tanzanian Safari & Zanzibar Holidays. The group offers a variety of hotels and resorts on Zanzibar, as well as safari accommodations in/at the northern Tanzania National Parks and in Selous Game Reserve.
Do you want to be involved in this growing adventure? We want to increase our dynamic Safari Sales Team with a new team member. Are you the best safari sales consultant we are looking for?
Can you work under pressure and achieve sales targets?
Working remotely is a possibility, a 9 to 5 mentality is definitely not. Salary is basic, but the sales commissions make it interesting.
Purpose of the function
The position requires someone who possesses a basic level of knowledge and interest in east Africa. The applicant must also have a good geographical, and basic day-to-day travel logistic understanding of the destination.
Applicant must enjoy advising clients about products and packages, mostly based on research and training.
Applicant must have excellent sales skills, be detail-oriented and good at communicating (written and oral) in order to close the sale as proposed to prospective traveller or the travel agent.
You will work in our sales team, active in different countries.
● Require 4 years experience in sales. Experience in Safari Sales will be a plus.
● Required languages: English (fluent), German/French (fluent), and Spanish will be a plus.
● Independent work attitude.
Operations / activities
● Deal with all travel enquiries via telephone, email, Skype and WhatsApp.
● To be able to match the correct product/package with the client.
● Check availability of products/packages in ResRequest and with external suppliers, hold reservations, and then respond promptly, within 12 hours, to the client with various options.
● To book reservations for the client for air, travel, hotel, safari tours and car rentals, and follow up with the client when necessary to secure the reservation.
● To maintain and promote professional and courteous client relations by being prompt and accurate in their communications.
● Demonstrate professional sales skills.
● To follow up with clients on completion of their trip for feedback on the experience.
● Assisting colleagues with admin related work and product/package building as needed.
● Upselling and offering alternatives.
Knowledge and experience
● Travel industry work experience: minimum 4 years
● Sales ability potential - Sales Driven
● Be able to handle high volume enquiries
● Good level of understanding of east-Africa in general
● Very good product knowledge and basic logistical understanding
● Travel experience in East Africa
Are you interested in becoming a Safari Sales Consultant? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.