For our client, a financial services company based in East Africa, we are recruiting a Group Brand Manager.
The Group Brand Manager will have partnerships with sales, finance, operations, legal, product development, and within marketing, as well as executives and staff.
• Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
• Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
• Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
• Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
• Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
• Competitor and customer insights analysis
• Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising and Marketing, Economics or Engineering required, post graduate degree preferred
• Eight years of sales, marketing, communications, finance, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
• Outstanding in formulating brand strategies and managing marketing executions.
• Solid business acumen, able to develop plans and budgets, and then operate within those guidelines.
• Strong leadership and collaborative skills.
• Experience of brand P/L responsibilities.
• Highly analytical with the ability to view market data and trends, plan and execute strategies resulting from the analysis.
• Experience in Financial Services/Banking industry is a plus
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to relate well to people in multi-national organizations and with people in foreign subsidiaries
Are you interested in becoming a Group Brand Manager in East Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.