For one of our clients, who strives to uplift farming communities, we are seeking passionate and motivated Country Heads in Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, to join their Climate Desk Team. In this role you report directly to the Head of Climate Desk, based in Europe.
• Coordinate delivery of Climate desk projects, like Afforestation & Cookstove programs, but also projects related to Biomass & Soil carbon
• Ensure in-country cross vertical cooperation to allow for smooth delivery of Climate Desk projects
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders for Climate desk project deliveries: Country Heads and Management, federal and regional government bodies
• Provide the head office with timely project delivery updates, any related challenges, and any significant regulatory changes relevant to operations
• A minimum of 5 years project management experience in Commodity trading, and/or Agriculture, and/or Carbon, and/or Sustainability and/or Traceability
• Project delivery and management related to voluntary carbon credit schemes
• Good understanding of the project management cycle
• Good analytical and organization skills, ability to prioritize and be multitasking
• Structured, independent, and meticulous way of working
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be a real team player
• Willingness to travel
• Working proficiency in English language and additional languages are a bonus
Are you interested in becoming a Country Head: Climate for Kenya or Tanzania or Zimbabwe? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.